We're looking for a seasoned, paid search and social specialist to manage, create, and optimize our advertising campaigns by building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results.
What you’ll do here:
- You will lead If I Made’s planning, strategy, execution, and measurement of all paid media and advertising investments for marketing campaigns.
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, and optimize on key findings to achieve business goals & objectives.
- Develop and lead the processes for continuous optimizations and incrementality testing.
- Measure and evaluate ability of campaigns to deliver on performance objectives and inform ongoing investment decisions.
- Identify new channels of opportunity to invest and find incremental user growth with strong ROI.
- Set & manage channel KPIs, budgets and forecasts across multiple channels, campaign types & funnel steps.
- Work with our marketing team to create and implement a full-funnel strategy from audience selection to ad creation and everything in between for customers in every step of the sales journey.
- Individually handle full day-to-day campaign launch, maintenance, optimization and general management for multiple paid social accounts
- Develop weekly, monthly, and annual performance reporting with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions to internal If I Made stakeholders.
- Be accountable for agency relationships including campaign maintenance, advanced optimization, and overall campaign performance.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have significant experience in managing, creating, and optimizing paid media and advertising by building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results.
- You have exceptional analytical and strategic thinking and ability to develop and present buying and optimization recommendation.
- History of successfully planning, executing, and optimizing a Paid Media and Advertising program with six figure budgets on platforms like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- History of driving customer acquisition through Search, Paid Social, Display, Video and other Digital Marketing channels.
- High level of sophistication and experience with all aspects of Facebook and Retargeting campaign management and optimization. Facebook includes prospecting, retention, remarketing, DPA, custom audiences, lookalikes, etc.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and be nimble in a startup environment.
- Ability to gather insights from data and foresee new opportunities and next steps from analysis, and present in meaningful way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to both visual and analytical audiences.
- Creative and proactive problem solver with the ability to quickly resolve obstacles.
- Naturally curious, always digging into the why behind performance results and looking to surface key business insights.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- Remote based (work from anywhere!)
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits
- Bonus opportunities
We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
If I Made is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If I Made does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.